The Dream One is the most emblematic home coffee machine with its daring retro aesthetic silhouette and its world of colours. The Dream has upgraded its technology to get the perfect cup at home. A machine built with the highest materials (aluminum, stainless steel, brass) and a minimum use of plastic.
Product Features of a Dream Espresso Machine
- Electronically adjustable Temperature Control. Thermal stability ±1.5ºC/ Standby
Adjustable OPV. Located outside to easily adjust overpressure valve.
- Programming. Packed with programming for power saving, pre-infusion, and ability to program two shot lengths.
- Pressure Gauge. Swapped its analog temperature gauge to monitor pressure instead.
- Thermoblock Thermal Cover. Significantly reduces energy consumption and increases thermal stability in the group.
- Portafilter. Ø58mm professional group.
- Water Tank Light. Makes it easier to see the water level and improves the look of the coffee machine.
- Accessories. Stainless steel tamper, multiple basket types, blind basket, and wood handles and knobs.
|Dimensions||9.65"W x 13.60"H x 11"D|
|Water Tank||1.3 litres|
|Water Level Window||Yes|
||Stainless Steel-Lined Aluminum|
|Steam Wand||Stainless Steel 360 º Heat Resistant
|Filter Holder||Brass ø 58mm|
|Pump Pressure||20 atm (Regulable OPV)|
Overpressure (OPV) Control
Water Tank Light
External Download (Tray)