From E-61 and saturated group technology to T Technology
A reappraisal of tradition. Sustainable engineering.
Multi-group technology. Full PID control with rotary pump. Offers great thermal stability with a high level of energy efficiency (low energy consumption). Clean and fresh water with each coffee.
- Multi-Group Technology (on/off group). Professional Thermodynamic Groups
- Independent steam boiler. Stainless steel AISI 316. Extremely sturdy. Large capacity.
- External PID control. +0.1°C for each group and steam boiler
- External timer for each group
- Digital Display in each group. Multiple functions. Total control.
- Programming includes USB to download and upload programs
- Thermal lagging on steam boilers and groups.
- Thermal stability +/- 0.5°C
- Dynamic pre-heating coffee groups
- Energy efficient -50%
- High-performance volumetric pump. Constant pressure even after prolonged and simultaneous use of groups
- Powerful steam wand. 10mm anti-limescale tube, stainless steel, cool touch
- High-precision filters. AISI 304 stainless steel
- Designed for baristas. Joystick steam controls, LED work area, 5 volumes selections, and PID controls
- General Display (touch-screen)
- Double dose /selection hot water, stainless steel double walled steam wand Ø 12mm. competition showers, silicone filter holder gasket. Coffee tamper made with walnut wood and stainless steel