It's pretty common knowledge that commercial espresso machines need to be kept clean to preserve the taste of a good shot of espresso. It's just as important to keep your pod/capsule machines clean for the same reason. Each sachet makes up to one litre of descaling solution diluted. Cafetto RESTORE is certified as an organic cleaner, so you can use it with peace of mind.
RESTORE is designed for Espresso machine boilers, pod/capsule coffee machines and thermoblock espresso machines.
Directions for use:
1) Add contents of sachet to 1 litre of warm water, dissolve fully and pour into water tank.
2) Remove the filter holder and turn on the machine.
3) Place a cup under the brew spout and run through about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about 1/4 cup out through the steam arm. For superautomatic machines, run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water (not the steam) setting.
4) Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Continue to repeat process until all the solution is used up.
5) To rinse the system thoroughly, run one entire tank of fresh water through the system exiting via the brew head and the steam wand.