Inver 7 - Bottene
This machine is ideal for restaurants with a 70-80 seat capacity.
It is a hard wearing and easy to use machine which can be used to make a range of fresh pasta shapes
Inver 7 characteristics
- The dough tank has a 7 kg capacity.
- Its hourly extrusion capacity is 14 kg of pasta depending on pasta type.
- Tank and mixer are in stainless steel.
- Its extrusion auger and mixer are easy to remove for cleaning.
- The only maintenance required is normal cleaning operations, advisable after each working session.
- Each machine is equipped with 4 standard plates, cleaning accessories, keys, liquid dosers and an instruction manual.
- On request: automatic short pasta cutters (model INVER 7T), wheel carriage with or without fan and a range of plates.
- Built to EC standards.
|Mixing hopper capacity||Kg||5 (flour)|
|Output in extrusion||Kg/h||14|
|Dimensions||cm||74 x 51 x 62h|
using any type of flour: soft wheat, durum wheat semolina, whole wheat, etc.
Pasta can be made either with or without eggs and in different colours: tomato or beetroot red, spinach green, cocoa brown, etc.
It is economical to use because ingredients can be dosed as desired. With a limited expense you can offer clients especially delicious, personalised and top quality products.