Designed with the barista in mind
The Conti Monte Carlo espresso machine offers multi-boiler technology with an innovative pre-infusion system that holds infusion under pressure. Designed with the barista in mind, it has an ergonomic designs, lit working area, cool-touch steam wands and two hot water taps.
With individual coffee group boilers, the Monte Carlo has taken temperature stability to the next level by pre-heating the coffee boiler water feed and also inserting a PID controlled heating cartridge within the group itself to perfectly "polish" the coffee temperature.
The Monte Carlo is perfect for a high-volume environment with a wide selection of coffee types that requires multiple temperature requirements.
Features and Functionality
- Configuration. Available in 2 and 3 Group, Tall Cup (140mm/5.50in)
- Multi-Boiler Configuration. Separate steam boiler coupled with thermally insulated independent coffee boilers, all controlled by PID.
- Pre-Heated Coffee Boiler Water. Incoming water is warmed via the steam boiler to ensure the adjustment made by the coffee boilers is kept to a minimum.
- Individually Heated Group Heads. To ensure perfect temperature control on the final part of the extraction.
- Soft Pre-Infusion. Replicates lever style groups and allows the coffee to ‘bloom’ without pump pressure or exhausting (wasting) the initial coffee water which is crucial to balanced espresso.
- Independent Group Head Displays. Allows the barista instantaneous access to group temp, coffee boiler temp, dose and pre-infusion settings, perfect for the "Guest Espresso" scenario.
- "Touch Screen" Main Display. Gives ultimate control over all machine settings and parameters; this is password protected to avoid unwanted changes being made.
- USB Interface. Allows software updates to be made – ensuring the latest technology is available.
- Shot & Volumetric Counters. Shown on each group display, allows the Barista to perfectly control each shot to ensure consistency.
- Teflon-Lined Portafilters. Reduces coffee oil build-up to help maintain perfect flavour and speed up cleaning process.
- Cool Touch, Non-Stick. Steam wands, make for safer use and easier to clean.
- Retractable Cup Stands. Slide inside the machine when not in use, housing mirrored and angled to see espresso extraction with naked porta-filters.
- Competition Showers and Baskets. Allows the barista to explore dose and grind size to optimize coffee flavour.
- External Pump Option. Not only is the pump adjustable from the outside, we can transform the machine into ‘stealth mode’ by mounting the pump and motor externally on a custom built anti vibration platform.