Recommended for: Azkoyen, Breville, espresso machine boiler, Pod/Capsule coffee machine, Thermoblock espresso machine
Restore is a mild and effective descaling powder for espresso machine boilers and thermo-blocks.
Features and Benefits
- Contains a synergistic blend of organic food-acids that give outstanding scale removal.
- Restore is listed by OMRI and BFA and is suitable for use in organic systems. It is also listed by NSF as being suitable for use in food processing areas.
- Safe to use on aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
- Readily biodegradable and safe for septic systems.
- Each sachet makes up 1L of descaling solution.
- Phosphate free
- GMO free
- Designed for espresso machines and coffee brewers, Restore can also be used in kettles, bain maries.
- Add 25g to 1 litre of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into water tank.
- Remove filter holder and turn machine on.
- Place cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about a ¼ cup out through the steam arm. (For superautomatic machines run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water not the steam setting).
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
- Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.
Carton containing 4x 'Jar 1 kg'
Cafetto Restore is certified as an organic cleaner by BFA and OMRI.