With our Airscape® Bucket Insert, the air is forced out so you can properly preserve what’s in your bucket regardless of how full it is. Moisture and pest resistant too!
The Airscape® Bucket Insert fits any standard 3 to 7 gallon bucket.
Use the Airscape® Bucket Insert:
- In the kitchen for dry goods
- For pet food storage
- In the barn for livestock feed
- In the yard for birdseed & feed
- In the garage or basement for long-term food storage
- As under-counter compost bucket lid to keep flies and smells under wraps
- As a cover to prevent drywall mud from drying out
- Keep Bar-B-Que pellets dry
- “Dry” bucket on your next rafting or fishing trip
- Use for pickling and fermenting – just squeeze the handle to burp your bucket
- Fits the Yeti® Loadout Bucket
- Bucket not included
This food storage revolution is great for preserving bulk coffee, flour, rice, legumes, pet food, chicken feed, hops, keeps BBQ pellets dry, manages compost bucket smells, and much, much more. Also great for keeping gear dry on rafting or camping trips!
What’s in your bucket?