The Bar One espresso machine is perfect for cafes with low to moderate coffee consumption. A versatile model and very energy-efficient machine with its independent coffee groups and vibratory pump. Ascaso designed their own group extraction technology using the latest generation of electronic software.
Thermal Stability System. The filtered and clean water enters the machine through the rotary pump at a certain pressure, and it comes out hot without touching or altering the water in the water boiler. And all this without constantly reheating the water or having saturated groups of water resulting in less limescale build-up and quality in a cup.
- Clean Water. Water does not stand in the boiler constantly being re-heated. Water is constantly replenished for every cup of coffee.
- Energy Efficiency. The heating element only operates when necessary and only for as long as required, which allows for "smart" control with much lower energy consumption, a saving of up to 60%, compared to a traditional boiler machine.
- Multi-Group Technology. Power is only used by the part of the machine in use at any time. Each group can be turned off or on independently.
- PID Control. Featuring electronic thermostats that are much more precise and act much faster than traditional mechanical pressure gauge systems.
- Boiler & Groups Warranty. 5-year warranty!
|1 Group||2 Group||3 Group|
|Water Tank (liters)||5||10||10|
|Adjustable Coffee Thermostats||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|BrassFilter Holder||58 mm||58 mm||58 mm|
|Anti-Drip Solenoid Valve||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Independent Coffee Group||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Independent Steam Boiler||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Adjustable Pressure Valve||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cup Clearance||3.3" to 4.5"||3.3" to 4.5"||3.3" to 4.5"|